Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Peace Baby" Photo Project 2011 ~ Mission Statement

This project is my most ambitious one to date, and I could certainly use your help in making it a reality!  I have imagined various versions of this image for some time and I want to be the first photographer to make it happen!

Here’s How you can help me create this wonderful image of “Peace Baby”  !!

If you know of any family or friends with infants who will be under 6 months old in July this year, could you kindly share my project with them and ask them to call me? Friends of friends, expecting moms, new moms and dads, etc ., all would be a great help! I need their infant children for an hour or two in July,  to help create this photograph!

Please share my idea and ask them to call. This is a very well thought out project, and you will have my sincere thanks plus the honor and pleasure of helping me make this dream a reality!


By the way, here is a link to my website for more information–  http://www.mandykeepphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment